Wednesday 7 March 2018

Normal is boring

Hello everyone,
Hallo allemaal, 

Today, for Hobbycompleet de Duif,  I have two tags to share that I made with some of the new Dina Wakley products.
Vandaag heb ik twee labels gemaakt voor Hobbycompleet De Duif met de nieuwe Dina Wakley producten.




First I cut 2 labels using a Tim Holtz one as a template. I then adhered the tissue by Dina over top. 

Eerst heb ik 2 labels uitgeknipt en hiervoor een Tim Holtz Tag #8 als voorbeeld gebruikt. Daarna heb ik het tissue papier van Dina erop geplakt. 


Next I gave them a coat of gesso and when that had dried I stencilled over top with pink and blue. 

Daarna heb ik een laagje gesso erop geschilderd en met een Dina stencil en rose en blauwe verf het patroon aangebracht. 


I then added some black paint and washi tape. 

Vervolgens heb ik wat zwarte verf en washi tape aangebracht. 


I then stamped the main images for my tags and coloured them with Copic Markers. 

Toen heb ik deze stempels afgedrukt en ingekleurd met Copic Markers. 


Hier zie je het resultaat. Als laatste heb ik nog de tekst gestempeld zowel apart en als achtergrond over de zwarte delen. 

And this is the result. Lastly I stamped the sentiment as a sentiment and as a background as well over the black areas. 





I have used the following materials : 

Ik heb de volgende materialen gebruikt:

Verf: 
PaperArtsy Mulberry (donker rose)
PaperArtsy Mermaid (turquoise )

Dina Wakley:

Kleurmiddelen:

Inkt:

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

Leuk dat je er was vandaag. 


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Corrie, I adore the tissue in the background and the focal imagery is fabulous. Love these . Tracy ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of Dina's products! These tags turned out fabulous Corrie! Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great tags, Corrie, and so inventive. Royal plus, I'd say! :D

    ReplyDelete