Thursday 15 March 2018

It's Vera Lane Studio Happy Thursday ! YaY !

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday to you all. For today's Vera Lane Studio post,  I have made three projects:


The first project is this Artjournal page. I was experimenting with my gelli plate and this is what came out. I liked it so decided to use it today. So I resized and printed the Bohemian girl and coloured her in similar colours to the background with Copic Markers and cut her out. I added some white highlights and then also added some stencilling on the background. When I was happy I applied some washitapes and placed her on top. The sentiment is from the same set. 

You'll find the Bohemians HERE




I had a piece of my gelli print left and used it to cut two ATC's. I resized the cat and dog from the Old McDonald Farm Animal Set 2 and printed them. I coloured them with my Copic markers and cut them out. I added some doodling and washi tape to the ATC's and placed the animals on it. 

You'll find them HERE




For this postcard I used one of the Bohemian girls and a house from the Little Houses collage set. This collage set comes ready coloured! I resized and printed the girl, coloured her and dug out another of my gelli printed backgrounds. I added some doodling and washitape and placed her on the card. 

You'll find her HERE... 


And the Little Houses Collage set HERE.


4 comments:

  1. Love these creations Corrie, your Gelli prints give the perfect background for your coloured digi images. The ATC's may be my favourite, great way to use up those off cuts and left overs.
    Wishing you a super week Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your experimentations with your Gelli Plate, your backgrounds are fantastic as are the colourways. Love how you have used the digi imagery. Tracy ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful use of your Gelli prints, Corrie. As always, your layers and colour are truly delicious, and I LOVE the whimsy of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete