Monday 5 March 2018

I talk to myself

Hello everyone,

For the second inspiration piece for Country View Challenges I have made another postcard. There is still plenty of time to play along with us. But before you do, please read the RULES. You could win a £20 voucher to spend in the shop !




I have filmed the process so if you would like to know how I made this then hop over to my YouTube Channel. If you like what you see and you want me to keep on making these little tutorials then please subscribe ! Thank you so much !




Thanks for stopping by today ! 

5 comments:

  1. Ziet er weer mooi uit Corrie, mooie kleuren distress oxides heb je gebruikt, welke stempels heb je gebruikt voor de achtergrond? (letters etc.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi Wiebine, de stempels zijn allemaal van dezelfde PaperArtsy set. HP1604. Ik heb ook nog een stencil met witte verf gebruikt. Heb je de video niet bekeken ??? Daar kun je zien wat ik gebruikt heb. :)
      Hoop dat dit helpt !
      Corrie

      Delete
    2. ach ja, ik zie het nu ook, ik heb dit keer door je video gescrold en toen is het mij niet opgevallen, stom... heb hem nu helemaal uit gekeken hoor ;)

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous Corrie, Shrek Girl looks wonderful against this background. Have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm grinning at this one. Doesn't everyone talk to themselves? :D Pure fun, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete