Wednesday 20 December 2017

Collect beautiful moments


Hello everyone, 

Hallo allemaal, 

I have made a card today and I really love this stampset by Carabelle. It is right up my street ! 

Vandaag heb ik een kaart gemaakt met de "Venus" set van Carabelle; ik vind hem prachtig ! 


First I die cut a card front with the Crealies CLNestXXL 24, I like the stitched edge. I then stamped the winged heart with VersaMark ink and heatembossed with WOW white embossing powder. Next I used a blending tool with Distress Ink in 'Victorian Velvet' to add colour to the panel. I love how the white embossing pops. I made sure to add more ink around the edges and inside the hearts. 
Next I splattered some of the same ink on the panel. 
I then stamped the main image on book paper, coloured her, partly with the same pink ink and partly with coloured pencils. I then cut her out and adhered her on the panel. Lastly I added the sentiment which is a Small  Talk Sticker by Tim Holtz. Of course you could add a stamped sentiment or make one on the computer and print it out. I then mounted the panel on a piece of black card stock and on a white card. 

Eerst heb ik het kaartpaneel gestanst met de Crealies CLNestXXL 24. Ik vind het gestikte randje hiervan zo leuk. Daarna heb ik het gevleugelde hart gestempeld met VersaMark waarna ik het met wit WOW embossing poeder bewerkt heb. Met Distress Inkt in Victorian Velvet daarna met de blending tool kleur aangebracht; een beetje meer langs de rand en in de harten. 
Ik heb ook met een kwastje wat van de met water verdunde inkt op de kaart gespetterd. 
Vervolgens heb ik de dame gestempeld op boekpapier en heb ik haar lichtjes ingekleurd met dezelfde distress inkt en kleurpotloden. Ik heb haar toen uitgeknipt en op het kaart paneel geplakt. Een sticker 'Small Talk' van Tim Holtz maakt het geheel af. Je kunt natuurlijk ook een gestempelde text gebruiken of er een op de computer maken en uitprinten. Als allerlaatste heb ik het paneel op zwart gemat en daarna het geheel op een witte kaart geplakt. 

Materialen:
Wit card stock 
Zwart card stock
Small Talk Sticker 


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

Leuk dat je er was vandaag ! 



2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning! Love everything about this, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beauatiful, Corrie - love her stance and the sentiment! Merry Christmas to you and yours, my friend.

    ReplyDelete