Thursday 17 August 2017

A good heart

Hello everyone,

I did manage an hour's play before the family arrive today for a week's stay. I couldn't resist using this girl from Vera Lane Studio:


The gelli print came from my stash.... which is getting really low ! eek... 
I added some doodles and a die cut heart. She was then coloured and adhered over the top of the heart. The sentiment is a small talk sticker by Tim Holtz. 

If you would like her too you will find her and her sister 




Thank you for stopping by today ! 

5 comments:

  1. I only have eyes for you!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's very cute - and a great background. Glad to see you're already working on the spam comments, and I hope you're enjoying a great time with your family.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet this is - she's just delightful and that Gelli printed background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete