Saturday 17 June 2017

Use your wings

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a small art journal page I made for UmWow Studio. As you might know UmWow is a company that sell chipboards. They are nice and sturdy and laser cut.
Here is my project for today :


I went for the vintage style again today. I love doing a bit of everything ! 


I decided my bird cage had to be silver ! So i got out the embossing ink and silver embossing powder. 



Here you can see how that looked after two layers of embossing powder. 


I added some black archival ink to make it a little less shiny and 'new'. 




Here is a detail of my page. I started with a piece of 7 Dots Studio paper from the Writer's Block collection. I added some paint with a brayer and stamped it randomly. I stitched around the border with my sewing machine and added some pieces of paper, thread and fabric. I added some stamped butterflies and a sentiment by Tim Holtz. That finished it off nicely. 



I have used this Chipboard:

You will find it HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 



1 comment:

  1. Just been enjoying this over at UmWow - a really beautiful page.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete