Friday 19 May 2017

Follow your dreams

Hello everyone, Hallo allemaal, 
Today I have a card to show you.
Vandaag heb ik kaartje om te laten zien. 

For the background I have made a gelli print with acrylic paints and a rubber stamp. These are the leaves you can see. Make sure you clean your stamps after you used them with paint. 
Ik heb voor de achtergrond een gelli print gemaakt. Hierin zie je blaadjes verwerkt; dit is gedaan door een stempel in de natte verf op de gelliplate te drukken. Wel meteen je stempel schoonmaken. 
After that I stamped the background a little. I used orange Distress Oxide Ink. I also splattered some black diluted paint on it. I decided to use one of the Crazy birds as I think they are still very nice. I stamped him on the background and on white card stock. I coloured him with Copic Markers, cut him out and glued him on the one on the background. I then added the lines around the edges and the sentiment. 
Ik heb daarna de achtergrond lichtjes bestempeld en hiervoor heb ik oranje Distress Oxide Inkt gebruikt. Ik heb ook was zwarte spetters aangebracht.
De Tim Holtz vogeltjes blijven leuk, vind ik, dus vandaag heb ik deze maar weer eens tevoorschijn gehaald. Hij is zowel op de achtergrond als op wit card stock gestempeld. Ik heb hem gekleurd met Copic Markers, uitgeknipt (zonder pootjes en krullen) en toen op die op de achtergrond geplakt. Zo heb je toch alle details. Als laatste wat details toegevoegd zoals de doodle lijntjes langs de rand en de tekst. Ik heb daarna het afgewerkte kaart paneel op een witte kaart geplakt.

I used the following materials:
Ik heb de volgende materialen gebruikt:

Gelli Arts Gelli plate 6 x 6
Amsterdam Acrylverf
zwarte pen 


Stempels:

2 comments:

  1. You can't beat a crazy bird, fabulous card Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background and I really love your bird - your coloring is wonderful. I can't seem to color so well with Copics so I really appreciate it when I see such fantastic coloring as yours!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete