Saturday 21 January 2017

Create beautiful things

Hello everyone,

Every weekend we celebrate the quote and word stamps by Stampotique Originals and today I have made a mini art journal page.


I have used a gelli print as a background and added some stamping and heat embossing to it. 
"Heart Shir"t was stamped on white card stock, coloured with Copic Markers, cut out and adhered to the page. The sentiment was stamped on white card stock too and cut apart, adhered to the page and doodled around. Lastly I added some black lines around the edges of the page. 

I used the following stamps :



Thank you so much for stopping by today! 


2 comments:

  1. "I love you" he says with a sheepish grin on his face.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and lovely zingy colours - what's not to love? xxx

    ReplyDelete