Saturday 20 August 2016

Treat ?

Hello everyone,

For a bit of fun I decided to play in this weeks Go Thursday Tag. The theme was book text but I had this menu which a brought back from a few days holiday and though I'd used that. Looks like this dog is just as mad about food as I am !


I gelli printed the menu than cut a tag out of it. You can still read what food they had on offer... 
The dog (by Tim Holtz) was stamped separately and coloured with Copic Markers. I adhered him to the tag and added shading under him so he isn't floating. 
The sentiment is from another Tim Holtz set and it says 'trick or treat'; I only used the treat bit and found a question mark in the same set on a different sentiment. I added some doodling around the sentiment and the tag and that was it... 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

7 comments:

  1. Love this! Taking the sentiment and punctuation from other sets just adds to the unique flair. There's not a thing I don't like...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag, the gelli print on the menu is a fab idea!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny and so beautifully coloured tag, Corrie! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is REALLY a treat!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi hoe de hond helemaal naar voren komt; veel diepte! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made me smile...love the dogs expression,lol...Great Tag.
    Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at Go Tag Thursday...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made me smile but also a little bittersweet, it reminds me of my dear furry nephew who is no longer with us. I swear his eyes would light up at the prospect of food!!!
    Love this tag.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete