Friday 25 March 2016

You are here

Hello everyone,

It is my turn again over at the VivaLasVegaStamps! blog. I have made another art journal.... As usual here is a look at the finished project. I have a step-by-step tutorial for you so sit back and relax !




And here is how I made this :




I used Distress Inks a and a blending tool to colour my background. After I took this photo I decided to used Seedless Preserves as well,  but only at the bottom. 



This is how it looked after I finished blending those colours. 




Next I stamped the background, using the same inks and black Archival to add some contrast. 


Next I used VersaMark with this lovely flower stamp as I wanted to heat emboss this with WOW white embossing powder. 
There is a complete list of all the stamps I used at the bottom of this post. 



This is how it looks after I applied the white embossing powder. 




I then stamped the main images; later I decided not to use the bird. I coloured TweedleDum and TweedleDee with Copic Markers and cut them out. 


I used a piece of acetate on which I stamped the sentiment, so I could determine where I wanted it on this page... 



Here's a close up of the acetate....



And here is my page, put all together... 

I have used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today !





8 comments:

  1. I love it! Everything seems to jump off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design of this Corrie, such fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Such a great scene you created x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped back again to say thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment on my news, I so appreciated it.
    Happy Easter.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous journal page - I love the quirkiness, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The white embossing looks fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - the white flowers over that amazing vivid background look wonderful! We're working 2 - 11pm today so just time to dash round and wish you a happy Easter!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete