Tuesday 15 March 2016

Jazz it up

Hello everyone,

Today, for my Visible Image DT post I have made a card and this is it :




The backgrond was made with leftover paint which I just brushed on randomly. The black edges were done with a palet knife. 


The Ochre colour was then over brushed with a gold acrylic paint which gives it a yummy shimmer. 

Next I stamped the music notes on the ochre/gold bits of the card panel. I used a saffron Archival Ink for this. I then stamped the musician and the sentiment with black Archival Ink. Lastly I drew on the faux stitching and adhered the panel to a white card base. 

I used the following stamps:



You will find the lovely stamps of Visible Image HERE... 



Social Media, Blog and monthly Challenge details :


Show & Tell Monthly Challenge details: http://visibleimage.co.uk/challenge 



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


4 comments:

  1. Well this whole piece is jazzed up, love it.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and your amazing touch with details!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your leftover paint background, great card
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This absolutely made me smile--not only because I like your artful projects, but because my niece is in New Orleans, Louisiana, right now enjoying museums and lots of jazz! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete