Tuesday 24 November 2015

Define normal....

Hello everyone,

I had a little fun time in my craft room today. I used Tim's Crazy Birds, Crazy Thoughts and the sentiments Crazy Talk.  Before this I made some 12 x 12 inch backgrounds with a brayer and some acrylic paints and cut them into postcards (6 x 4). This is one of those.



The colours are a bit off as it was very dark in my craft room by the time I finished this.. 
Anyway I stamped the bird, the bunny ears and the speech bubble on white card stock and on the card. I coloured everything with Copic Markers. I wasn't happy with the result as my yellows that I used for his body didn't want to blend that well. I need some more colours I think.... 
After everything was coloured, I cut it all out and adhered it to the card, added some washi tape, the sentiment and a doodled line around the edge and that was it... 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


9 comments:

  1. This is so fun, great card Corrie!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks normal to me! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh deze is geweldig Corrie !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant to make your background on 12x12 and them cut out your postcards, Corrie! I will definitely do this in the future. A fun image, of course, but a riot with the addition of those bunny ears. Yeah, that's pretty much normal in my family, too! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, have no idea what normal is - hehehehe!!! fab make xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik keek en las en lag in een deuk! Wat een grappige page!! Enne normaal? Zijn we dat niet (bijna) allemaal? Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Definitely made me smile... and no, I can't help you out with normality either! Love the brayered background as well as the bunny bird.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete