Wednesday 26 August 2015

What if....

Hello everyone,

and happy Wednesday to you. Another Challenge is ready to be taken on and this week boss Kim has told us to do anything we want. So I made an art journal as that is still my favourite pastime..




I started painting the page with Dylusions paints which I mixed with a little white to make them a bit  softer. I then took a stencil and model paste and added the chevrons just next to the middle of the page. I then stamped the background.
Next I doodled the border around the page. Little Checkers looks really worried doesn't he ? lol He was stamped on white card stock, coloured with Copic Markers and cut out. I went around the cut edges with a black marker. That way it looks as if he was cut out perfectly. I added a piece of washi tape to put Checkers on and adhered him on to the page. 
The sentiment was typed on my old typewriter, cut into strips, inked the edged with Distress Ink in similar colours as the background and then glued them in place. 

I used the following stamps:



We would love you to play along with us this week, so get your stamps out and make something, anything... Just remember no digi's on only one entry per person per challenge. You never know, you might just win one of the two $30 vouchers at the end of the month ! Good luck !

Thank you for stopping by today !!

9 comments:

  1. Alweer prachtige pagina Corry en wat een heerlijke kleuren weer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this , gorgeous colouring and background colours. Fab design . Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Corrie, such fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooi, leuk, kleurrijk, interessant, grappig, knap....Gaaf dus, Corrie :-)
    Groetjes, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute and wonderfully quirky. Isn't that such a great sentiment.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe chuckle chuckle. Love this Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete