Wednesday 10 June 2015

Where do you want to be ?


Hello everyone,

I could't resist playing with the other Visible Image stamp I bought at the same time as Dee and Dum. It is the Cheshire Cat and he has been winking at me to use him for ages. So today I decided it was time to ink him up. I made another Art Journal:




I made the background with Dylusions paints and used a stencil, a cookie cutter and a home carved stamp to give it some more interest. I also splattered white and black ink on it. I then stamped the Cheshire Cat and the sentiment that comes with him and coloured both images with my Copic Markers. I added some washi tape to put the cat on and then adhered the sentiment which I cut in strips. Lastly I doodled around the strips and that was that !

Thank you for stopping by !


5 comments:

  1. Hahaha leuk Corrie...doet me denken aan onze eigen katten...soms laten ze elkaar overal heengaan, maar soms schijnt er eentje geen kant op te mogen omdat de andere ongeveer zoals jouw kat zijn kans afwacht :-)
    Leuke kaart dus, dat wou ik eigenlijk vertellen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make it all sound so simple, Corrie, yet there is so much going on that it's like a party! I love the colors, especially the orange you used on the Cheshire Cat! So clever that you used the cookie cutter and awesome that you used your own stamp, as well. Love this page in your journal. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een gave tekst! En wat is deze Cheshirerkat! Dat groen en blauw doet me denken aan buiten; het ziet er net zo fris uit op je kaart! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool. Love this. The colors are amazing, I even smiled back at the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehehe, he looks mischievous - lol

    ReplyDelete