Thursday 14 May 2015

La Vie Parisienne

Hello everyone,

Today for my DT post for Katzelkraft I have made a little art journal. It was so much fun to make !



I started with a piece of Mixed Media Paper and glued some pieces of a Paris guide from the 50's on it. Next I gave it a thin coat of gesso. 
When it all dried I coloured the page with Lindys Stampgang Flat Fabio spray in the colour 'Ocean Breeze Blue'. The edges were done with 'Silhouette Silver' and a brown Archival ink pad. I also used the same sprays to splatter on the page. I also used a text stamp to make the background a little more interesting. Next I stamped the sentiment and clear embossed it. 
The Zebra-gentleman was stamped on white card stock, he was coloured with Copic Markers and he was also clear embossed. I cut him out an adhered him to the page. 
I really like how this came out ! Hope you do too ! 

I used the following stamps: 



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

Corrie x




8 comments:

  1. The colors are so vibrant Corrie, he looks great. Love the vintage and map paper in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een prachtige achtergrond heb je gemaakt...super pagina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Corrie, I love the colours, the stamps of course, and the two layers of papers!!! Great page. Hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love this and I have never seen these stamps before could you send me a linK x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, there is a link at the top of the post. Just click the word "Katzelkraft".
      Corrie

      Delete
  5. Mooi die combinatie van dier en mens, goed gevonden...maar ook de achtergrond is erg prettig Corrie!
    Groetjes, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. heel mooi die achter grond en combi van stempels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een gave achtergrond voor deze grappige stempel! Fijn weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete