Friday 5 December 2014

Life's a circus

Hello fello Crafters,

I have an art journal to share today. I made this for Lost Coast Designs, if you would like to buy some of these wonderful stamps you will find them HERE or HERE...



I started with gesso and when that was dry I painted the pages with yellow and orange acrylic paints. I then took some of my recently finger painted circles and cut them out. They were adhered to the page with gel medium. Next I used the 'Loopy Calligraphy' stamp with white chalk ink. The same ink and a bit of sponge was used to stencil the polkadots. I then stamped part of the 'Dream dictionary' here and there to add some interest. 
The main figure is called 'Large Clown Doll', I stamped her on book text and adhered her to the page on some washi tape to ground her. I also put some washi tape in two other spots for balance. Lastly I stamped the sentiment straight on the page with the 'License Plate Alphabet set' letters.

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it....

1 comment:

  1. Weer een om lekker vrolijk van te worden! Wat is die buste/stempel toch leuk/maf! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete