Friday 30 May 2014

Viva Las VegasStamps! DT Tryout.

Hello fellow Crafters,

Whoohoo ! I was sooooo excited when I read that Viva Las VegaStamps were looking for 8 new DT members. I tried before and wasn't chosen so I thought I give it another go. They want three projects and I made these with mainly VLVS! stamps. I don't own many so I had to use some others too.


This first one is a little art journal using some of the recently released Banksy Stamps. The background was made with a gelli print.


This second one is a postcard, made with another gelli print, and some more VLVS! Stamps. (The little girl and the 'surprise' are VLVS!)


This is the third project and this is a tag which I painted with acrylic paint. I used some patterned paper and bits of gelli print for the circles. The image is from the Banksy VLVS! plate. 

Thank you for stopping by !!! 

Hope you like it.... and I hope I get in ! 



3 comments:

  1. 3 great pieces Connie great use of the stamps. Good luck hope you get on the team.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi deze drie verschillende kunstwerkjes! Ik duim voor je! Fijn weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects, Corrie, Good luck for DT application!!
    I am sure you will be the one!!

    ReplyDelete