Tuesday 25 March 2014

Live the life...

Hello fellow Crafters,

When I did my last Round Robin journal in yellows, greens and blue, Nancy said she hoped it was for her. As it wasn't and she really liked it I said I could do one like it for her and that is what I did:


Again I used watercolour paper and sprayed the Dylusions on it after wetting it. I then dried it and used a doily stencil and sprayed water through it. After a few seconds I lifted some of the colour off with a kitchen roll.  After drying it again, I glued some tissue paper on (it has music notes and a little bird). I also did some stamping with a cookie cutter and some India Ink. I distressed the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink and a blending tool. The main image is a Tim Holtz stamp and it was stamped with StaZon on acetate. I stapled this acetate sheet to the paper over the strip of tissue paper. The sentiment is also Tim Holtz, it was stamped on a bit of a paper bag and adhered on the page together with a bit of doily. I also used a bit of the same doily one the left page. 

Thanks for stopping by....

Hope you like it ! 


2 comments:

  1. Corrine, the is absolutely amazing! Love the background from the color to the stencil to the "lifting" of some of the color! I love all things Tim Holtz, including this image! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Corrie, love the colours and the stamps you used on this! Hugs Coco x

    ReplyDelete