Wednesday 29 January 2014

Ideas create the story - Round Robin

Hello fellow Crafters,

I made these pages in Monika Sleypen's journal for the Round Robin that is currently being done via the Craftorij Facebookpage.


I used separate paper for this as I used Dylusions sprays and I didn't want them to go everywhere.
The colour is actually more turquoise than blue. The circles were made with modelling paste and coloured with gold paint which I rubbed with Archival Sepia ink because it was too yellow for my liking. I did some background stamping and doodling and used a photo on a scalloped mat. The saying was a freebie from the Art Specially event from last year. A bit of twine and some staples and brads finished it off. 
Lastly I glued the pages in the journal.

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it….

1 comment:

  1. Monica is going to love this addition to her journal, Corrie! It is truly beautiful. I am a big vintage fan, so love your color palette and that image is gorgeous! Well done! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete