Friday 3 January 2014

Do I look like ….

Hello fellow Crafters,

I am taking part in an Art Journal Round Robin. It's been organised by Sonja Boom via de Craftorij.
This is my first spread:


I used a stencil and model paste to create the polkadots. I then coloured the pages with Pan Pastels in what seem to be my favourite colours at the moment: yellow, orange and a tiny bit of red. I used a PaperArtsy Mini to stamp the swirls around the edges and a top and some india ink for the circles and the splatters. The main figure is Karin is she is from Stampotique as is her pet Kitty
They were placed on some washi tape. The sentiment is from Stampotique Originals also and you will find it HERE. I stamped it on book text, cut it apart, distressed the edges and glued it on the page.

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it…..


2 comments:

  1. Love the texture and the colours on that, and Karin is sooooo cute haha! Hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete