Monday 11 November 2013

The trouble with trouble...

Hello fellow Crafters,

Another day, another mini art journal page with a new stamp. I love them. This is what I made:

 
I started out putting loads of gesso on the page. I used a brush but you can probably see that by the brush strokes. I love all that texture.  I then used some Pan Pastels in violet and purple and after putting the fixative on, I used a background stamp with numbers but you can hardly see it. The polkadots were made with Punchinella and a white ink. I used a cap for the circles with black Archival and also used this ink to go around the edges of the page. The little stars are rub ons. I fancied using this little sheep today because he is my favourite of my new stamps. He is called Sheep Monster and he is, of course, Stampotique. As usual I stamped him on white paper, coloured him with watercolour pencils en clear embossed him. He is standing on a another stamp which is Paperartsy and got the same treatment. The sentiment is made with TH sticker letters and I found it on the internet, where else !!!
 
Thanks for stopping by !
 
Hope you like it.....

5 comments:

  1. leuk! Grappige quote!
    Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheep Monster definitely looks like he's waiting for troub... oops, fun, doesn't he? Great choice of colour, my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat istie weer leuk ,Corrie!
    Het is telkens genieten van jouw Stampotique creaties...TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable little guy, Corrie! I know the fun you are having playing with new stamps, a pastime I savor, too! I can't believe your rub-ons looks so good on top of that rough surface. You have a magic touch that escapes me...most of the time! But, today, it is the quote that has me hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your texture, your lilac colour, your sentiment and your cuteeeee monster !!!! Lovely Corrie ! Hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete