Tuesday 8 October 2013

Autumn

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today the second Challenge for the Stampotique month over at the "Craftorij" was announced by Coby and she chose Autumn. Why not hop over and play along ?
Anyway, this is what I made:


I decided to make another ATC and started with rounding the corners. This just looks that bit nicer, I think. I then used Distress Inks in orange, green and brown to colour the paper. The brown was mainly used to age the edges. I splattered some water on it to create some interest and also used a background stamp in the same colours. In the top left corner I stamped a bit of tree from an Indigo Blu stampset. The white circles were made with a cap and white ink. I chose the sentiment first and this made me think of this Stampotique stamp straight away ! You can find him here. He was stamped on white paper, coloured with watercolour pencils and clear embossed. He was placed on a bit of old dictionary. The quote was printed on some Kraft paper, aged with brown distress ink and glued on. Lastly I doodled around the quote with a black pen.

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it......

5 comments:

  1. Ik vind m weer leuk geworden, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how all your colours have blended so beautifully, and the quote and dictionary paper works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja hij is prachtig, mooie kleuren en die tekst is ook prachtig!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful background, Corrie! adorable ATC

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Smile" is the perfect Stampotique image for your quote, Corrie--it doesn't get any better than that!! I love your soft muted Fall colors, especially how it ages your dictionary text! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete