Tuesday 6 August 2013

We're all mad here !

I had some more fun with my Stampotique stamps today. This time it is Chessy. Apparently he really said this in Alice in Wonderland. So as usual I gessoed the pages and this time I used some Distress Paint. I bought this recently (just 2 colours) to try out. I am not sure whether I like it or not. ( I will have to experiment a bit more ) Anyway I used some stencils with distress inks over the top and then also used some rub ons from Tim Holtz. I aged the pages with Black Soot Distess Ink and stamped the circles with a rubber O-ring which I stuck on a little block of wood. I stamped Chessy on white paper, coloured him in with Distress Inks and embossed him with clear embossing powder after which I cut him out and glued him on the page. He is standing on some Washi tape.
Hope you like it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment