Monday 20 November 2017

Keep calm..

Hello everyone,

Just before the weekend I received new stamps from Katzelkraft and of course I had to make something. So I made a Christmas Card, well sort of....


I started with stamping the "Windy day" stamp twice. Once on my card panel and once on a piece of separate card stock. I did take the black spots on the stamp away by masking them off. 
Next I coloured the card panel with grey ink and a blending tool and added the clouds with the same colour. I then put this aside to dry. 
Next I coloured the girl that I had stamped separately and when that was done I cut her out and adhered her and her brolly to the card panel. After it was dry I stamped the 'snow' over the top with VersaMark ink and embossed it with white powder. Now it looks like she is in a snow storm. 
Lastly I added the sentiment and mounted the card panel on a piece of black card stock and then on a white card. 

I have used the following stamps: 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 



6 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see something a bit different. I love it. Sam x (acraftingniche.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!! Love the movement in this one, great stamps and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dit is een prachtige kaart Corry , wat ben je goed met die stempels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang on hard, and wait for Christmas...love this one, Corrie! :D

    ReplyDelete