Thursday 2 November 2017

If you never try

Hello everyone,

Today I have a card to share. I made this with Katzelkraft stamps. I have had this flower set in my stash for ages but hadn't done anything with it.
So I thought I'd use it today.


I used a piece of watercolour for this card and started with repeatedly stamping one of the flowers with VersaMark and heat embossed them with WOW white embossing powder. 
I then coloured the card panel with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a water brush. The sentiment was stamped on a piece of vellum and wrapped around the panel. I matted the panel on a piece of black card stock and the whole thing on a white card. 

I used the following stamps:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


6 comments:

  1. Stunning! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Corrie, and the quote is so apt given that you were using this for the first time. The colour is luscious too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both a beautiful and motivation card! Love it, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so pretty - gorgeous watercolouring with your brush markers. The subtle colour shading on the petals is really stunning.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete