Sunday 5 November 2017

Be original, fearless and awesome

Hello everyone,

and happy Sunday ! I have another project for you today ! I have used the Hippo from the Big Game set by Vera Lane Studio because Janet (the owner and very talented designer of these lovely images) suggested he should be walking a tightrope ! lol So that is what I made him do. I have also filmed the process from start to finish. There is a little piece of footage missing where my battery died... but you won't miss much !



Here is the YouTube link:





I hope you enjoy watching ! 

This is the set I used :

You'll find it HERE.


Thank you for stopping by ! 


9 comments:

  1. He's so charming - I love the fresh feeling of this. I've saved the video up to enjoy later!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no words for the absolute perfection of this journal page. Every step was brilliant. It was so clearly the work of an artist versus my playing around (not putting myself down for that - I have a ball). But wow, what a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you are so kind ! All it is about is having fun as my blog title says ! Good on you !
      Corrie x

      Delete
  3. Deze is schitterend Corrie !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute hippo and tightrope you made for him-fabulous background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This put a smile on my face - LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous set of stamps (especially love that hippo), Corrie! You never cease to amaze me with this wealth of ideas stored in your brain. This one is adorable! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete