Sunday 9 July 2017

Only from the heart !

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blog ! I have good news ! I have joined the Vera Lane Studio DT and I am very happy about that. I love Janet's images, rubber and digital and cannot wait to share more with you !

To celebrate that I am on the team I am giving these ATC's away. Leave me a comment here or on FB and I will draw a name at the end of the month !

For my debut today I have made a trio of ATC's with the new release "Kokeshi dolls".

You will find these dolls and all the other gorgeous digital images HERE.














I'll be back soon with more ! 

Thank you for stopping by ! 










7 comments:

  1. I had to pop by and see your blog post so I could check out the ATCs closer! I already left a comment over on the FB post, but glad I stopped by here too! Lovely set of ATCs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting and wonderful designs! Awesome sauce details and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind ze super! En ga eens daar kijken...al richt ik me nu een tijdje weer op basismateriaal...dat lijkt nu het een na het ander op te raken :) Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new DT gig, Corrie! Super cute set of atc's with those Asian beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable images on the ATCs! I love your work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Corrie - they are lucky to have you! These images are definitely sweet. I am going to check out the other digital images now.
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete