Thursday 25 May 2017

Keep room in your heart

Hello everyone,

I am having some Mojo troubles at the moment and to try and ease myself back into crafting when this happens, I usually pull out a ready made background, a favourite stamp and my favourite colouring medium Copic Markers.

That's exactly what I did today and made this postcard :


This background was left over from an AJ page I did for Stampotique a while ago. 
I stamped Hunk and coloured him, cut him out and adhered him. I added some shading for him to stand on and I thought this sentiment suited him. I added some colour to this too. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

5 comments:

  1. Love this postcard, Corrie, despite Mr Mojo being absent (who needs him anyway? LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great way to get yourself out of the doldrums, Corrie, and I LOVE the results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background - so glad you were able to make use of the leftover piece - and that you found your way back into some crafting with this great postcard. I've also just been enjoying your brilliant house for UmWow ovr on youtube - fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete