Tuesday 23 May 2017

Born to sing

Hello everyone,

Today for my DT post for Visible Image I have made a card with easily my most favourite VI stamp ever ! It is the singer... I love her.


This was a really easy card to make.. I started off with a piece of white card stock and I stamped the flower on it repeatedly with Distress Oxide Inks. With these inks you can just stamp over the top of the flowers with any colour. It won't turn to mud. 
When this was done I cut out a square to fit my card; I chose the piece I liked best. 
I then stamped the singer 3 times using a stamping tool so she is nice and black. I used the Tim Holtz stamping platform which is ideal for these solid images.. 
I then stamped the sentiment which is made out of two different stamp sets.  After everything was dry and to my liking I matted the panel onto black card stock and then on a white card. 

I used the following stamps:



Social Media links..
Shop where you will find all our awesome stamps!
Blog see all our latest posts here!
Facebook group join in with the banter and enter our ‘Show & Tell’ Monthly Challenge!
Facebook PAGE …give us a like and enter our weekly giveaways!



You can also follow us on:

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Just like you are born to make wonderful cards!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwww, so beautiful! I like it very much.
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete