Wednesday 15 March 2017

Come fly with me

Hello everyone,

and welcome to yet another Challenge at the Stampotique Designers' Challenge Blog ! This coming fortnight it will be all about tags. You can make one or put one on your project. If you play along with us you might win a $30 voucher at the end of the month. Just make sure to read the rules first !
I've made a tag:


This was a simple project, I cut this tag out of white card stock and stamped the plane and the sentiment on it with Archival ink and then coloured everything with a variety of materials like pencils, watercolours and even some alcoholmarkers.. I added some faux stitch lines and a piece of ribbon and that was that. 

I used the following stamps:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

5 comments:

  1. Super, heel mooi label met een hele mooie stempel!!
    Groetjes
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, Corrie!! Great colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heerlijk grappige tag! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. A simple project? Perhaps, but not without detail and interest!! I know you are showcasing the new stamp, but I love those Alphabetties!! Never tire of them! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete