Tuesday 29 November 2016

Let's get lost...

Hello everyone, 


and welcome to my blogpost for UmWow Studio.  I had fun making this little wall hanging. 




I used the "Layered Chevrons" for this but I used them un-layered and grouped them in the middle of my panel. 




Here are a few close ups...




Apart from the Chipboards, I used some paper flowers, modelling paste, scraps of fabric, brads, micro beads and rubber stamps by VivaLasVegaStamps! 




The lace bow was added as an afterthought, but I think it looks nice. 



Here is a close up of the chipboards I have used. How I got them to look like this ? Click on the link to YouTube underneath and I will show you ! 






I did add some stamping after I adhered them onto my panel. I didn't film this. 




And here is is again, I like how it turned out. 

I have used :

Layered Chevrons



I hope you enjoyed your visit today ! 



Until next time ! 

3 comments:

  1. Wat tof gedaan met het muziekpapier en de stof ! Heel leuk resultaat !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready to get lost - but where should we get lost to?????
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete