Thursday 27 October 2016

You'll never know..

Hello everyone,

Today is my turn again for Katzelkraft. I have used the Jungle Animals again as I really like this set.
I have made an art journal page and this is it :


I started with a piece of Mixed Media paper and used a brayer and PaperArtsy Fresco paints to put some colour on. Next I stamped the background. A list of all the stamps I used is at the bottom of the post. I used inks in similar colours to the background and only stamped the blue part of the background. Next I stamped the Elephant and the wings and coloured them with Copic Markers. 
I adhered them to the background and added some shading under the elephant. 
Lastly I stamped the sentiment, cut it out and added some of the same paints as I used on the background. I then adhered them and doodled around the words and the edge of the page. 

I used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



5 comments:

  1. LOL - Thank you for make me laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, that ridiculous elephant is just marvellous...what a great page. It'll have me laughing all day, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic - you know that some of us might just have that 6th sense that tell us we will probably break our nose!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant image - your collapsed elephant made me laugh out loud - delightful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this composition! Where did you find the dragon wings? I've searched everywhere?

    ReplyDelete