Monday 31 October 2016

I'll try anything once....

Hello everyone,

...twice if I like it, three times to make sure. I think that is a great quote and it was said by Mae West. It always makes me chuckle. So when Sargent came in the mail to me a few weeks ago, this quote was what I wanted to use with her.


and here she is. I love everything Daniel Torrente designs for Stampotique. In fact his stamps were what started my interest in Stampotique... and the rest is history as they say. 

Anyway, the background of this journal page is a gelli print. I seem to use nothing else at the moment... note to self: start making backgrounds again !!! 
I did some background stamping and then stamped her as well, once on the page to capture all the little marks around her that you can't cut out and once on white card stock. I coloured the latter with my Copic Markers, then cut her out and adhered her to the one on the page; I added some washitape first for there to stand on. 
I used my old typewriter for the quote and adhered that too. A little doodling finished the page of.. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



3 comments:

  1. prachtige pagina, altijd fijn om te lezen hoe je het gemaakt hebt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After 72 years I can honestly say I will NOT try ANYTHING once.
    Love your cards!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete