Saturday 1 October 2016

Hungry !

Hello everyone,

Can you believe it is October already ? Where did Summer go ?

For Roc's team I have made a card today. I used a few of her stamps and mashed them up a bit !



The panel on the card is a gelli print. I have loads of them. Love gelli printing. 
Anyway I only added the washi tape,  parts of a die cut doily and some lined around the edge, as I thought it was lovely as it was. 
I then took the following stamps : (links will take you straight to the shop !) 

Screaming bunny (head and tail) 
Dog (used him whole)
Unleash yourself (for the sentiment H - U - N - R - Y)
Crocodile with gator text (for the sentiment G)

I stamped and coloured the bits I wanted and then made a new image and a new sentiment.  

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous mash-up, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mash up and the colouring is fantastic. Fabulous piece . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely brilliant Corrie - amazing work - and such fun too! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete