Wednesday 28 September 2016

Stampotique Challenge #258 - favourite quote

Hello everyone,

and welcome to the first week of a new Challenge. It is all about your favourite quote the next two weeks. I've chosen one of my favourites to go on my tag but there are many more that I really like..
There is lots of inspiration on the Designers' Challenge Blog and you can also find the rules for taking part there.

So here is mine:

This tag was cut out of white card stock. I started with stamping the girl with Memento Ink and then coloured her with Copic Markers. Next I gessoed carefully around her and when that had dried I used Distress Crayons (and no, I am still not keen on them) and a baby wipe to colour the background. 
Next I dipped a stamp in water, stamped it on the tag and then mopped up the water. It leaves a bleached imperfect impression of the stamp: perfect ! 
I also added some script and white paint splatters. 
The quote was typed on my typewriter, cut into strips and glued onto the tag. 
That was it ! 

I used the following stamps:

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


4 comments:

  1. I do believe this is my new favorite of favorites! I don't have this image but I have plenty others - the quote is perfect. I am going to steal your idea for bookmarks for my grand-kids.
    I am definitely going to give your method a try - I think the whole make came out perfectly - have I said perfect!!!!
    Corrie you have made my day - delightful!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Een perfecte spreuk! En weer een hele leuke! Fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete