Tuesday 27 September 2016

Music

Hello everyone,

For today's Visible Image DT post I have used a whole lot of their lovely stamps. I have made an art journal page and here it is:


This is of course another gelli printed background. I have made loads so you'll probably see a lot more... 
Anyway I started with stamping the circles; the big ones were stamped with different colours of Archival ink that sort of matched the background. The small circles were heat embossed with fine white WOW embossing powder. The little stripey bits were stamped with black archival ink. Next I stamped the gentleman with the saxophone, also used black Archival Ink. 
The sentiment was stamped on white card stock and cut apart, glued onto the page and doodled around. I also doodled around the page. I used a white gel pen to colour the little dots in the stamp. 
I still thought it lacked something at this point, so I decided to use part of the sentiment and stamp it inside the big circles. 
And that finished the page ! 

I used the following stamps : 
(these links take you straight to the shop :o) )


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

Social Media, Blog and monthly Challenge details :


Show & Tell Monthly Challenge details: http://visibleimage.co.uk/challenge 



2 comments:

  1. moooi! zoals altijd ook weer een prachtig achtergrondje!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Af en toe heerlijk om te doen!(vooral als je daarbij iets aan 't maken/stempelen bemt!) Ziet er weer mooi uit! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete