Monday 1 August 2016

Follow your heart

Hello everyone,

It is my turn over at Roc's blog and FB page today and I have made a mini art journal spread.


The background was created with a gelli plate. I printed straight in my book. I wasn't sure this was going to work but it did. 
Next I stamped the background a little; just on the right hand side and splattered som white paint on it. I then stamped Roc's Angel, coloured here and cut her out. She was adhered to the left page. I added a little heart to her chest too. The arrow is a part of another stamp called Art lives here and I used just a little part of it. The sentiment was typed and cut into strips, adhered to the right page together with the arrow and some more hearts. 

I used the following stamps:

You can find all Roc's stamps HERE in the Stampotique online store. 

Thank you for stopping by ! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That angel is wonderful, adore her and also your journal page. A gorgeous whimsy to this.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete