Saturday 23 July 2016

De Craftorij Zomer CHallenge - CZC 2016 - day 46 - 50

Hello everyone,

Another 5 cards done ! Yay... Here they are:


Day 46 - cartoon figure
I found this in a magazine from a gallery. It is a picture of a proper painting. I thought it was perfect for this card. I used some Kraft card stock for the base and clear embossed the flags. I coloured the bottom around the image with brown markers. The sentiment I got of the internet. 



Day 47 - Use a photo... 
I found this photo in an antiques market in Brighton in England. I love rummaging through boxes of photos. Although it is also a little sad that family photos end up there... 
I added her on top of some cambric and a doily on a gelli print. The chipboard was heat embossed with copper embossing powder. I added the flags and stamped the stars on them.. 




Day 48 - big, bigger, biggest
Again a gelli print. I stamped the Stampotique guys on book text and gave them a little colour with pencils. I added them to the card on top of some washi tape. 




Day 49 - emotion
I added the white embossed stamp to the gelli printed card as a base for the stamp to sit on. She was stamped on photo paper with StaZon ink. I cut her out, leaving a small white border around her. She was placed on a 'nest' of black thread and stapled to the card. The sentiment came from the internet and was typed, cut apart and glued on the card. I went around the strips with a black pen. 





Day 50 - washi tape
I covered a card in washi tape. and stamped the stars and circles on it. The stars were white embossed. The black circles were stamped with StaZon. The girl was stamped separately on white card stock, coloured with Copics and cut out. I adhered her to the card. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today !!! 


7 comments:

  1. Oh Corrie, ze zijn stuk voor stuk prachtig zeg ! Allemaal erg verschillend ! Wat leuk is dat !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the variety you achieve with your postcards, the only constant is the quality, each one beautifully created.
    Love
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so prolific with your wonderful art Corrie, these are all magnificent xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heerlijk om ook weer heel andere dingen te zien (gaan we met deze challenge allemaal wel eens buiten de comfort-zone...) Mooie serie weer! Mijn favo? De laatste... Fijn weekend verder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw jij hebt duidelijk geen gebrek aan inspiratie, je hebt de opdracht stuk voor stuk prachtig uitgewerkt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all are beautiful love the girl stamp that says dream big can you tell me where you got her please
    thank you for sharing your work
    lois
    chicago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois,
      The girl stamp is one of a series by Trish Latimer. You'll find them in her Easy shop :
      https://www.etsy.com/listing/449464654/wordgirl-three-an-unmounted-rubber-art?ref=shop_home_active_3
      Hope this helps...
      Corrie

      Delete