Sunday 20 December 2015

Blue yonder...

Hello everyone,

I did another postcard with pattern paper today. Just to show that it doesn't have to cost much time to make a background. I took a piece of pattern paper from a paper pack by 7Dots Studio called 'Destination Unknown', designed by DeeDee Catron. I love this paper pack...
I cut it to size (6x4) and brayered some paint on it. I used two shades of turquoise and some white making sure not to cover everything up. The paper is all over greyish with a darker print....





I left the middel of the paper as it was. Also in the top right corner you can still see some of the print on this paper. Anyway, next I stamped the background with the trees and the dictionary text. 
I then stamped the boys and coloured them with coloured pencils... I also used the pencils to 'ground' the trees and the boys.  Lastly I stamped the sentiment. And that was it... 

I used stamps from the latest new release:



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


9 comments:

  1. Another fabulous creation, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant card! I love those two youngsters off to seek adventure - and the woodland setting is perfect for the time of year.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zo leuk deze "boys" in die omgeving te zien! Weer een hele leuke! Fijn weekend verder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaaf, leuk om op design papier te werken Corrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those two youngsters are brilliant, they look as though they have plans for mischief!!!
    Corrie, sorry I haven't managed to visit your blog as often at the moment.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous postcard and what a fantastic image, that shopping trolley is perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, LOVE it too!!!!
    I must confess that I would never have dreamed of this stamp wthout you haha.. but you always open the field on possibilities, they are endless thanks to you!
    Big hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great combination of stamps to create this "scene," Corrie! Especially love those boys!

    ReplyDelete