Sunday 29 November 2015

Surprise...

Hello everyone,


I did it ! I didn't think I would manage but I finished my ATC's for the latest Stampotique swap this afternoon. Normally I wouldn't share them before people had received them but we had to put a photo in the album so it is not a secret. And here they are :



The background was brayered with acrylic paint and after drying I stamped them randomly and did a little stencilling with white paint. I stamped the cat and the box on white card stock and coloured both with Copic Markers, I cut them out and adhered them to the ATC's. I stamped the sentiment and doodled a line around the cards. 
That was it ! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

9 comments:

  1. And fabulous they are, whoever receives them are very lucky
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ze zijn weer apart en grappig-mooi Corrie! Fijne zondag verder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY - well done, and they look fabulous too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corrie, The expression on the cat's face is fabulous!
    Love the touch of stencilling on the background.
    Corrie, I hope I am not spoiling a surprise when I share with you that I noticed your name for the next issue of The Stampers' Sampler. So thrilled that your beautiful art will be published once again x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lynne, no you didn't spoil it. I saw it too. You are in as well !!! yay... Congrats and well deserved !
      Corrie x

      Delete
  5. Ze zijn echt geweldig Corrie !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you managed to squeeze it it and join the trade Corrie :) Love your ATCs, love his rosy cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dude is absolutely adorable and makes a perfect gift--not to mention a perfect swap! Great brayering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol lol lol. He's such a cheeky chap! xx

    ReplyDelete