Wednesday 30 September 2015

Happy birthday

Hello everyone,

and happy Stampotique day to you ! Another Wednesday, another Challenge and this week the talented Janet is our hostess and she wants us to make a card for a child. This is what she said :

"So often we create to amuse ourselves or other adults. Children love stamping and enjoy to see what is created especially for them. For this week’s Stampotique Designers Challenge I am challenging you to create a card that will have appeal for a child, be it a young one or teen.".

Now I don't have any children or nephews and nieces so for me this was a real toughie ! I hope a child would like it:



I tried the clean and simple look today and started with stamping Agatha on the card with Archival Jet Black ink. I then used a  pen to draw the circles around her. I used a circle die to help me. 
I coloured the image with Polychromos coloured pencil. Lastly I stamped the Happy Birthday under the circle, glued the panel on a pink mat and adhered it to the card. 



Here is a detail photo...

I used only two stamps:


Why not play along with us this week. You could win one of two $30 gift cards to spend in the Online shop. Just remember only one entry per person per challenge and no digi's.

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute, Corrie. I think the colours you have chosen for Agatha are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik denk dat je missie helemaal geslaagd is! De kleuren, een bloem en een grappig meisje; hele goede ingredienten! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she's adorable in the delicate colouring you've given her. Clever idea with the circle framing.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Corrie! I love it. Love the circles going around Agatha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love those Poly pencils, your colors are perfect and what a great card for this challenge

    ReplyDelete