Wednesday 23 September 2015

Boo

Hello everyone,

and another Wednesday has arrived and that means another Challenge ! Today the lovely Carol is hosting and she chose the theme "Early Halloween". This is what she said :


"I love Halloween, so any excuse to sneek a make in a month early is OK in my book. x "

I am afraid I have to disagree with Carol as I don't like Halloween at all ! No worries though, I have made something....









This tag was started with stamping the angel and the pumpkin on it. I did a bit of selective stamping there as he is normally holding a heart. Next I made a mask and stuck it over the stamped image. 
I then used Distress Inks and a blending tool to colour the tag. I then did som background stamping. The spider web and the word BOO are silver embossed. 
When that was all done, I took the mask off and coloured the angel with coloured pencils. 
Lastly I put a ribbon through the hole and that was that !

I used the following stamps for this tag:

Why not play along with us this week. There are two $30 vouchers to be won ! Just remember NO digi's and only one entry per person per challenge. Good luck ! 

Thanks for stopping by today ! 

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant Corrie, I love how you have taken what I think of as a Christmas stamp and turned it into Halloween and a really fun tag xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you about Halloween, Corrie, but I will soldier on and complete the challenge! I love your tag! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would never guess you don't like Halloween because this tag is amazing, you certainly embraced Halloween!
    A fabulous background and all is beautifully coloured.
    Corrie, many thanks for your support and encouragement for me to continue using colour. I still cannot say that I am comfortable with colour but it is beginning to grow on me!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome as usual Corrie!! I love your idea of putting the pumpkin in the hands of the angel!! and your embossed Boo is fabulous too... :) Love it! Big hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on Halloween, Corrie, although if I could come up with a tag as delicious as yours, I might change my mind about the whole thing. It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een prachtige tag, schitterende mooie warme kleuren die echt bij het thema passen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try as they might, Halloween doesn't really happen in Australia and some is too goulish for my taste. However, there are some really clever cards and tags that I've seen and this is one of them! Well done, Corrie, love the colours and images on this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goed dat je toch wat maakte, maar mij zegt het ook niet zo veel...vind het alleen leuk om heksen te gebruiken :)
    Mooie letters en het kleurverloop in de achtergrond is heel mooi! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Genius! Fabulous colour shading from top to bottom - love the cobweb, love the faces in the background, love the evil angel and the silvery BOO. You would never know that you don't like Halloween!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete