Monday 29 June 2015

Sir Tim's Tag for June...

Hello everyone,

A bit late but here is my tag for June for "12 Tags of 2015". Of course I don't even have half of the stuff Sir Tim uses so I decided to go a different way whilst still trying to keep the original idea..



I used the same technique as Tim by using a stencil to create the background pattern; I used Broken China, Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire Distress inks. The edges of the tag were distressed and inked with Faded Jeans Distress Ink. Next I stamped the fan and stamped it again on old book pages. I coloured the one on the book pages, cut it out and adhered it over the top on the tag. A bit of corrugated cardboard, some fabric, a chit chat sticker and a label created the banner underneath the fan. I added a glitter heart (home made) for more interest. 
Lastly I added some pieces of ribbon and a metal flip flop.

Thanks for stopping by ! 

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag, love your take, Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. really darling. love the color and the glittered heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Works brilliantly Corrie, I love it :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very appropriate for the weather Corrie, fabulous tag :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Corrie! I love the fan!! I have one that blows on me 24/7/365! No matter the season, my fan is a'blowin'! Great take on this months tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Het origineel heb ik niet gezien, maar een blauwe tag en zo veel te zien; mooi! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tweakage of Tim's tag, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great version, good luck Corrie! x

    ReplyDelete