Monday 1 June 2015

Imagine

Hello everyone,

Today I am hosting the monthly challenge over at Katzelkraft ! I chose the theme of 'circles' and made an art journal. I would love it if you would play along with us this month....
Here are the rules:


  • The first rule is use Katzelkraft stamps on your entry.
  • The prize is a voucher of 15 euro that you can spend in the Katzelkraft shop. The voucher is valid for Katzelkraft rubber stamps only.
  • The challenge will close on the 25th of each month.

So, without further ado, here is my journal :


I painted the page with Dylusions paint in the colour Squeezed Orange. I used a blending tool and Rusty Hinge Distress Ink to make the edges a little darker. I then took a stencil and white Dylusions paint to make the circles. When this had dried I put the stencil back on and offset it just a little and drew in some of the circles with a pen. 
Next I punched some circles out of book pages and glued them here and there on the page. I then stamped the background and the sentiment. The sentiment was clear embossed and I used a white gel pen to accentuate the letters. 
The owl was stamped on white card stock, coloured with Copic Markers, clear embossed and cut out. I cut another circle from book pages, this time with a die and used the same Distress Ink around the edges and drew a smaller circle just around the edge. The owl was adhered to the circle on some washi tape. I also used some more washi tape here and there on the page. Lastly I doodled a line around the page. 

I used stamped from the set KTZ142



Thank you for stopping by ! I hope I gave you enough inspiration to play along with us..



2 comments:

  1. Leuk thema! Kun je heel wat kanten mee uit! Alvast een zomerse page (hopen dat het van de week zonniger.warmer word... en wat een mooie cirkels! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een heerlijke pagina met die leuke oranje achtergrond voor o.a. de grappige dier/mens stempel. In een eerdere blogpost van jou dacht ik dat je de stempels zelf had samengesteld, maar KK heeft deze leuke stempels dus! Een feestje om mee te spelen, lijkt me Corrie!
    Fijne dag verder, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete