Wednesday 13 May 2015

Are you brave enough

Hello everyone,

and happy Wednesday to you. Again it is time for a new Stampotique Designers' Challenge. This week the talented Arwen chose the theme of "Human with an animal head". This is what she said:

"I love to combine designs together. This time I want to see something funny. Combine a human body with an animal head. I am looking forward to your creations."

So I had a rummage through my Stampotique Drawer and came up with this:



I had to use two of my favourite Stampotique stamps for this so I combined Smile with Chessy ! 
I started by painting my pages with gesso and after that had dried I used my fingers and three colours of my Dylusions paints. When this was dry I used a stencil and a blending tool and the white paint to bring some more interest to the page. Next was stamping the background. A full list of the stamps I used will be at the bottom of this post.
I then stamped Smile and Chessy and the crown, I coloured them with Copic Markers and then clear embossed them. Next I cut them out, went around the edges with a black marker and adhered them to the page on top of some washi tape. The last thing was the doodle around the pages and the sentiment that I made with my old typewriter. 

I used the following stamps :

Thank you for stopping by to have a look but why not play along yourself? It is great fun combining different stamps... You could win $30 worth of stamps ! Just remember, only one entry per person per challenge and NO digi's. 

Corrie x


8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...heerlijk deze kleuren en de combinatie van de dierlijke smile en tekst Corrie!
    Groetjes, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect combination Corrie! He looks adorable. Also your background is: wow!

    xoxo Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this so cool, what a fun challenge. Love his wonderful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een komische bladzijde....heel mooi geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun... I love your composition, fab!!! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combo Corrie, love that cats' expression!! xx

    ReplyDelete