Sunday 25 January 2015

Beautiful

Hello fellow Crafters,

I have made a tag today for the Challenge over at the Tag Along blog where the theme is 'spots and dots'. So here's my spotty tag :


I cut this tag out of watercolour paper and the first thing I did was stamp "Glimmering Hope" with Versamark and embossed her with black embossing powder. Next I coloured her face with Copics and her skirt with purple Distress Ink and a water brush. 
I then coloured the whole tag with Distress Inks, carefully avoiding the image. I used two shades of green, two shades of blue and purple. The green was done with smooshing the ink pad on my craft sheet and using a water brush, the rest I did with a blending tool. I dripped some water on it to get some lighter spots. 
Next I stamped all the dots with the same colours and the eraser on the back of a pencil. I used a small bottle cap and white ink to stamp the rings around some of the dots. I then thought it needed something else and I decided to stamp the "Splattered Mug" in two places. I also went around the tag with my blending tool and black Distress Ink. Lastly I took one of my new chipboard sentiments, white embossed it and glued it on the tag and put a ribbon throught the hole.

Thank you for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it.....

16 comments:

  1. I agree, it's totally beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Glimmering Hope" lives at my house, Corrie, and I love her! I also find her very versatile because she does not need to be "grounded." Your variegated background is just amazing, and your spots and dots are...well...spot on! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the attitude on this stamp. The background is wonderfully made too with lots of interest and colour. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een prachtige tag, de kleurencombinatie is super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful indeed,Corrie. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtige tag Corrie, gave kleurtjes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab background and super use of that stamp! What a great tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, that is really beautiful - as the word says. The colours are wonderful, and I love the circles... great tag!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Corrie. I love all your backgrouns...you make such cool art. The eraser dots are on my list. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic colors on this-love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag, Wonderful background colors Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Niet een van mijn favo stempels, maar wel een super achtergrond ervoor! Die elegante tekst komt er flitsend op uit! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Freakin awesome! I have her, now I can make her up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very beautiful tag, love all the circles and shades of colour! xx

    ReplyDelete