Thursday 4 September 2014

September challenge : anything but clean and simple

Hello fellow Crafters,

Over at the Stampingback Challenge blog the theme for this month is 'Anything but clean and simple', think colours. I do own some Stampingback stamps and thought I'd use them today. I did keep the colour of this card quite light as I though it suited the subject. Here's my card:



I painted a piece of card with pink and white acrylic paint. I used a stencil and pink ink to make the starburst. The stamps I used are all from Stampingback (Plate 124A). I also used some white and black ink for splattering and doodled around the edge of the card for a bit of added interest.

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it....

5 comments:

  1. Dank je wel voor je prachtige bijdrage aan de Stampinback card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige romantische kaart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh great colours to compliment the stamps. Defo reminds me of Paris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooi die lichte kleuren en de rand; helemaal in stijl! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely chic, Corrie! Love the delicate feminine color palette! Sweet Victorian image!

    ReplyDelete