Thursday 6 February 2014

True Love...

Hello fellow Crafters,

Over at the Tag Along Challenge blog it is time for a new Challenge and I was chosen to host it, yay !!!!

"Because we are in the month of Valentine's day, romance and love I chose the theme 'Pink Love''.  I am very excited to see what you all come up with. Good luck !"

This is what I made :



So, I started with a #8 Manilla tag and decided to go Vintage. I used Distress Inks to colour the tag and then distressed it with Vintage Photo DI. I also rubbed a brown Archival Ink pad around the edge to define it a bit. I then did some background stamping with more pink ink and decided to stamp some butterflies and white emboss them. I used a picture from a collage sheet which I had in my stash and also some flowery rub ons. I doodled around the tiny hearts and put the words on which I made with a label maker. I matted the tag on dark brown paper and put some lacey ribbon through the hole and that was that !

Thanks for stopping by !


Hope you like it.....

4 comments:

  1. A nice bit of romance! Great tag
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a gorgeous tag, Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful vintage tag, Corrie. I love the contrast of the sepia couple against all that luscious pink and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and great inspiration piece

    ReplyDelete