Wednesday 26 February 2014

Magical Wings..

Hello fellow Crafters,

It's Wednesday and that means Stampotique Challenge day, yay !!! Today Tanja has set the theme and she wants us to make something monochromatic. Now for somebody like me who loves bright colours and lots of them, this was quite difficult. But I decided to go all the way and do black and white. I made this little ATC :



I used a plain white ATC card and started with doing some background stamping for which I used 'Fax toWolfgang' and grey StaZon ink, which I also used for distressing the edges of the card. I then stamped 'Seaweed' with black ink and coloured it in with different shades of grey. 'L'il Tatawea' was stamped on pattern paper with text and also coloured in with different shaded of grey. (No, not 50, lol).
The words came from 'Tall WordCollage', I stamped them on the same pattern paper and cut them out. I then glued everything on the card and that was that !

Thanks for stopping by !


Hope you like it......

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful monochromatic card with a fantastic background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Corrie, love how you used the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very very cute Corrie.. I have also 'Seaweed', love the way how you have stamped it and used, thank you for the inspiration! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Note to self: Buy that Wolfgang thing!) Seriously, I love that background. Adds so much interest without getting in the way of your image!! Nicely done, Corrie (and welcome home!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seaweed is a favourite stamp of mine it is great for backgrounds!
    Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice card Corrie! I love that you chose simply black and white. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtig Corrie!

    ReplyDelete