Thursday 6 February 2014

Every girl is a superhero sometimes

Hello fellow Crafters,

This is an art journal page I made for the Round Robin I am taking part in.


I used Dylusions in pink and yellow to make the background. I did this on separate watercolour paper because these sprays go everywhere and I didn't want to make a mess of this journal. 
I used some stencils and background stamps and one of my favourite tools, a cookie cutter to create some interest. I also dripped some black ink on it. The stamps I used for the focal images are from Stampotique. One is called 'Banner' and was designed by France Papillon, the other is 'Marci' and she was designed by Daniel Torrente.  I stamped them both on book paper that I gessoed first. The sentiment was made with sticky letters on book text also. Lastly I doodled a line around the pages and glued them in the journal. 

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it…...

5 comments:

  1. leuke pagina's zijn het geworden Corrie, lekker vrolijk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Corrie, your background is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab background Corrie and Marci is one of my favourite stamps.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marci is just adorable, Corrie, and your have used here beautifully here! Great colorful background with lots of interest. A good idea to work outside the journal and then adhere the pages. It certainly does avoid that "bleed through" we all try to avoid, but, somehow, just can't! Well done, my friend! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete
  5. That background is so bright and cheerful and a perfect setting for Marci and the banner.

    ReplyDelete